As far as Belfield is concerned, KA by Cirque Du Soleil @ the world famous MGM Grand is:
* The biggest production in the world!
* The most breathtakingly impressive production in the world!
* The most epic production in the world!
* The most technically impressive show in the world!
Here’s our 5* audio / video review:
* The most visually stimulating production in the world!
* The most spectacular, moving and nerve wracking production in the world!
* THE show you HAVE to see whilst visiting Las Vegas!
Get the idea? Alex loves KA!
Here’s part 1 of an Exclusive interview from Jan 2013 with Emma Nicholson & Jason Hardabura from KA:
There is literally no other show on this scale anywhere the world.
The word ‘epic’ is way over used but KA should be the dictionary definition. It’s definitely beyond epic – it’s off the scale in terms of production.
You cannot failed to be impressed by the creativity, dedication and sheer tenacity it must have taken to get this show on stage.
The music is anthemic, the staging is incredible and the enormity of the 360 degree revolving stage is mind blowing.
$ for $ / £ for £ – KA is worth every penny! You can literally see the $165 million production cost in front of your eyes.
Here’s part two of Belfield’s Exclusive interview with Emma and Jason from KA Las Vegas:
Do not miss KA at MGM Grand! Simply the most stunning theatrical production in the world!
Review Jan 2013 by Alex Belfield for Celebrity Radio.