Here’s Celebrity Radio’s Orlando Florida Top 10 List Review…..
Orlando, Florida is one of the most popular destinations in the world for all year sun, and there’s no question it has more world famous attractions than any other destination around the globe!
From Disney to the gorgeous natural habitat & alligators to amazing restaurants & world class resorts and hotels – it has it all!
I visited Orlando in Jan 2014 and it has to be said that despite being ‘The Sunshine State’, it may well guarantee ‘winter sun’ but that does not promise high temperatures!
I only managed 2 days by the pool this trip (in 2 weeks) as it was simply too cold in the 50’s & 60’s (and lower).
It can get very cold November-March, just above freezing last week, but at least you have blue skies and sunshine. Be warned this is not the Caribbean!
I am told that the best time to visit Orlando is September or October as the kids have gone back to school and the weather is incredible!
As chilly as it may get in January, it is crazy hot in August regularly topping 100 degrees.
So, over the last two weeks I’ve experienced the biggest parks, best shows and most incredible restaurants. Here’s my Top 10 Orlando, Florida 2014:
1) Best Show (By Far) – Cirque Du Soleil ‘La Nouba’ @ Downtown Disney:
2) Best Day Out – Spirit Of The Swamp Alligator Tour – Captain Blake Interview:
3) Best Restaurant – Ocean Prime:
4) Best Hotel – Sheraton Vistana Village
5) Most Impressive Animal Show – Shamu Up Close @ SeaWorld:
6) Best Disney Day Out – Animal Kingdom:
7) Best Restaurant Atmoshere & Dining Experience – Hillstone:
8) Best ‘Fast Food’ Restaurant (Affordable / Relaxed / Quick) – 4 Rivers Smokehouse:
9) Must See Event – Disney World Magic Kingdom:
10) Best Fine Dinning Dinner – Chris’s Roy Steakhouse:
Review January 2014 by Alex Belfield for Celebrity Radio.